I Ala Egg Martabak


This time I will give way in cra create my own style egg martabak ...
Bahany heck can dn feels easy in the joss buanget dehh
Did before I apologize if I made martabak different from another name for what material aja yaa if so anyway grateful if KAG buy aja yaa ..
Direct SJA:
materials:
Eggs, Loncang / scallions, minced meat, onion, garlic, salt, penyedp cuisine. (Here say not using dough cover / skin spring rolls as in martabak usually)
tool:
Pengduk / whisk, bowl, Frying Pan, Oil
Step Cooking:
1. Take the egg and input into the bowl and shake, input Also minced meat and spices on top (peeled first yak do not forget)
2. Prepare a pan with hot oil then fry
3. Wait until cooked
4. Once cooked eggs ala martbak slesay hahaha you're already better the Earlier entries can also be added to the vegetable
Dati so I do not forget to try yaa ..
A few of MY do not be shy to ask questions and do not forget Shere yes
I Ala Egg Martabak I Ala Egg Martabak Reviewed by Jay on 6:25 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.